.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

PLAYFUL OR CREEPY?


I can't quite decide if this photo is playful or creepy. These plastic horses were hung up outside a factory; I think the intent was a fun thing to look at but outside an old factory changes the perspective. I do find the photo fascinating and have it as the background on my PC.

What do you think about the photo?

Labels: ,

PLAYFUL OR CREEPY?

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Perfect in B&W. I love carousel horses, but outside a factory, kind of a wierd juxtaposition! Not creepy, but interesting.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Marion said...

To me, it would depend on what the old factory was used for. For instance, a meat packing plant would give me the creeps, to have these horses hanging outside. But a children's toy factory...that would be ok, lol!

I just think this picture is really interesting!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Bill said...

They are in back of a factory that makes machetes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!