.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, January 04, 2007

AMBROSIA GARDENS


Portsmouth, NH - This florist drew my attention by all the flower petals in front of their shop. I think that is a great way to draw people in; just follow the rose petal road. I checked out their website and I just love the photos of the arrangements, most are in natural surrounding and look very inviting.

Labels: ,

AMBROSIA GARDENS

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Marion said...

Wow, Bill, that is an amazing doorway. That is one thing that for sure would have drawn me in...any door that looks as inviting as this one must have a wonderful inside!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!