.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, January 01, 2007

HARTFORD HARLETTES






Now for something totally different. I was looking through some of my old photos and came upon some photos I took about five years ago with my 1.3 mega pixel camera so the quality is not as good. But since New Years is a festive time I will post some of a drag show with the Hartford Harlettes. We know one of the Harlettes and I will tell you we had a great time, a very enjoyable show. I'm not sure if they are still around but if they still are, go see them.

Labels: ,

HARTFORD HARLETTES

1 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

WOW.... 1.3 megapixels, my first digital was a Kodak 1.0 MP. talk about pixel envy.

Like the Harlettes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!