.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, December 31, 2006

SELF PORTRIAT - DEC 31 2006


Late last night I started to play with my camera and took some photos of myself a la Lauren at "Sundays Off". Tomorrow I will go back to photographing New England instead of myself. :-)

Labels: ,

SELF PORTRIAT - DEC 31 2006

6 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Wildefrost said...

Well I think it's just fabulous. I like seeing you now and again. :) Perhaps this sort of thing will be introduced into your regular scenic repertoire?

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Lauren - Ya never know where I might show up. Maybe like Alfred Hitchcock, I will show up in my photos now and then.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Yea, but we pefer to look at photos of old churches....just joking, a mug shot is ok now and then.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Great pic! Adn I'm with Lauren - We like seeing you every now and then!
Have a peace-filled New Year Bill!
Helen

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Marion said...

Bill, this picture is wonderful...I wish I had your talent with photography.

It would be great to see you hiding in your photos here and there!

Have a very Happy and Safe New Year, Bill!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Kim said...

That's a great self portrait. Every time I try to take a pic of myself it never turns out as nice.

The Skyway is my most memorable bridge too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!