.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, December 08, 2005

LONELY TRACKS

 
I saw this section of railroad tracks a few days ago and I just had to take a photo of it. So, I stopped my car in the middle of the tracks,(I looked for trains first) and took a quick photo down the tracks. It's unusual to find a straight section of track around these parts. Posted by Picasa

LONELY TRACKS

8 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, this is one of my faves of yours so far. Maybe because it reminds me of the years I spent in West Virginia. It just has that feel about it. Gorgeous.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Bill said...

LGOE - I almost put an additional photo in to cheer things up some. In fact, I was in the middle of doing just that when you commented. I guess I will leave it and see what other people think.

Thanks for Commenting.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger R. Edmondson said...

Nice photo. You really are taking some nice and unique shots out there, Bill.

Later.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Wildefrost said...

I agree with Deni.... FRAME THIS ONE!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Came over from Jaibhakti's blog. You have an interesting schtick. You take random pics of New England. They're actually quite neat.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Karen Bodkin said...

That is such a great picture! Tracks always remind me of "Stand By Me."

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos Bill.. you have an eye for what is "different" about where you live, to show us who don't what we are missing........keep it up mate...Northern N.S.W. Australia.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger web_loafer said...

balance, balance and balance. This is a great photo, and shows your keen eye for a picture that pleases the eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!