.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, December 01, 2005

MR. SQUIRREL

 
I took this photo from my window at work. I work in the basement and have windows that are at ground level so it is easier to get close shots of the squirrels. There are 5 or 6 squirrels that are scurrying around looking for nuts. Posted by Picasa

MR. SQUIRREL

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Wildefrost said...

Oh my goodness! I love him!!!! My heart melted when I saw this one, Bill. What a freaking cutie. GREAT shot.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely photo! I guess you carry your camera everywhere, huh?

When I was in high school I was never without my camera. Then, I became a commercial photographer in NYC for about 10 years. When I retired from that career, I went about three years without picking up my camera. Last March I bought a digital, and I don't leave home without it. It helps me record the beauty of everyday life (which is what you do so well,too!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!