.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, November 28, 2005

SHED IN BLACK AND WHITE

 
Yesterday was one of those dull dreary days. It was overcast and looked like it was going to snow any minute. So, I took this photo to match the day. This is an old shed and corn crib, way past their prime. Tomorrow I will post something a little more colorful and cheery. Posted by Picasa

SHED IN BLACK AND WHITE

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I wonder how many have been through those little doorways? This is a great shot.
Peace..............

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This picture is breath taking!

I was looking over my blogroll and realized that it had been a while since I've visited. What a loss, on my part! I've decided, right here and now, that I am going to honor you on my site! I'm going to create a post directing people to your site!!!

God bless you (if you don't mind me saying that...whatever God you may or may not believe in) for recognizing the simple things in life...which are usually the most beautiful!

You have a great eye!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!