.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

GOT MILK ? CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

 
Southwick, MA - Here is something you don't see everyday, GOT MILK? Christmas Lights. It is hard to tell from the photo but these are about fifty feet long on top of a barn. The barn was way off the road and I had to use my telephoto lense through the trees. It is not the best quality but you get the idea. I saw these last year and noticed that they were left up all year, but not lit. So I had to go back and see if they were going to be lit this year. Posted by Picasa

GOT MILK ? CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

5 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is TOO funny!! I wonder if the Dairy Association of America is financing this person's electric bill!

Thanks for taking the time to photograph and share this 'odd' holiday decoration!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Bill--Check out my latest post!!

JAIBHAKTI

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Ulf. said...

Haha, this makes me think of Family Guy. Very funny :)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Marc said...

That's great! Do you know if they have it up this year? If so, I'll have to take a drive west sometime in december to check it out.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Marc,

Last time I looked it was still on the roof of the barn but I haven't been by there lately at night to see if it is lit.

Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!