.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, December 05, 2005

GRANVILLE GENERAL STORE AT NIGHT

 
I was out last night taking a few night shots and decided to take a shot of the general store. I think that it gives it an all together different look. I have it as my desktop background and it is kind of cool when I turn the monitor on and it looks like the lights are turning on. I know simple things for simple minds. I get my fun where ever I can. Posted by Picasa

GRANVILLE GENERAL STORE AT NIGHT

4 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Wildefrost said...

No shame in that. It sounds very warming and lovely.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very lovely photos! i think i want to visit new england next year

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

That is an amazing shot. Very nice contrast. Thanks for sharing your fantastic photo.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

re: I know simple things for simple minds.

I think the ability to find beauty in simple things is the sign of a great mind!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!