.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gloria's Pantry and Bake Shop


Cuttingsville, VT - Not being able to resist a bakery, I stopped at Gloria's Pantry and Bake Shop on my way up to Castleton, VT to pick up a new soapstone sink for "The Grangehouse". Gloria's Pantry doesn't just do fresh made baked items, it's main business is selling Jams, Jellies, Relishes, Honey, and Maple Syrup. Gloria will create a "Vermont Made Gift Box" and ship it anywhere you would like. View her website ==> Gloria's Pantry <== and you will be amazed at how many items she makes.

Here is a quick view of inside the bakeshop. I bought one of her cookie bars and I was not disappointed, if I remember correctly it had chocolate, nuts, maybe caramel. All I know is I wish I bought more!


Here is a photo if the entrance to the shop, which is in back of her house. So on your way up to Okemo Ski area, make sure to stop by Gloria's, you will not be disappointed.

Gloria's Pantry Link click HERE

Labels: , , , ,

Gloria's Pantry and Bake Shop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!