.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Chickens


Leverett, MA - While looking for the Peace Pagoda I passed this stand selling eggs. I was intrigued with the "Happy Eggs" sign; so I stopped to take a photo. Just at that time the owner came by with another cooler full of eggs. I asked her for directions to the Peace Pagoda, which she informed me where to go.


She brought to my attention the, "Today the Chickens are Happy" sign. I forgot to ask her what makes the chickens happy and what sign does she post when they are not.


The Happy Chickens get to stroll around the yard.

Labels: , , ,

Happy Chickens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!