.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, February 05, 2010

New England Photos Extra - Maui

Hey There - Sorry I have not been blogging lately but I will try to catch up. I do have a excuse, at least for a week. My wife and I took a trip to Maui and caught up with my wife's sister and her husband who are there on holiday.

Here is a few photos I took when I was there; to keep with the New England theme I will post "One by land and two by sea".


Hakeakala Crater at 10,000 feet; inside a dormant volcano.


Breaching whale on a Whale Watch Boat.


Splash Down.

Labels: , ,

New England Photos Extra - Maui

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger DollZandThingZ said...

What great photos! Beautiful! It must have been a wonderful trip!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger CatHerder said...

beautiful pics...i actually drove up haleakala crater years ago...i was going about 5 miles an hour and the tires were screeching..it was SO COOL to see the wooly cattle!!! There are SO MANY awesome places to visit on all the isles..i have been to all of them many times...its like a blessing just to be able to take in all that beauty!....love your blog by the way :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!