.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Childrens Photos

I have not posted in a while so I wanted to get something posted so I am posting photos of my "kids".


Thatcher just loves the snow, he is content just laying out in the snow. After a while, with all the snow on him, he looks more like a sheep than a dog.


This is Preston, he just loves eating the leaves of the roses that one of my wife's friends gave to her.



This photo was a joke that I sent to Cindy Biles a clay sculptor that told me that one of my photos was an inspiration for one of her creations. She just finished a series of sculptures of people holding little dogs; not this size. Check out her blog Scroll down about half way downthe page to see the photo that inspired here. This is Cooper, Thatcher's brother. I tried to pick up Thatcher but he was too fast.

Labels: , ,

My Childrens Photos

4 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger DollZandThingZ said...

Your "kids" are great. Thatcher, Preston and Cooper are very photogenic.

Our Hank, weighs four pounds. He is a Yorkie who thinks he is a Lab. I think he is smaller that Preston...and definitely smaller than Cooper and Thatcher. I think he might be slightly easier to hold.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Bill said...

I think Preston weighs about 11 - 12 lbs. He is always fighting with Cooper who weighs about 80 lbs. so Hank would not stand a chance.

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Leslie said...

When I adopted a greyhound, they asked if I had a preference of male or female, and I said no. Well, I ended up with a boy and he's a tiny boy - about 10 pounds less than the average male greyhound. Good thing, b/c the first time he snuck up the steep curvy stairs into the attic and could not go down on his own, I had to carry him down and thought we were going to tumble together and die. If he had 10 more pounds on him, I don't think I coulda done it! My next greyhound will be a tiny girl. :-)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Cindy Biles said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the plug! I have been slow with posts myself lately, but have peeked at your blog now and then. Have to be careful--they make me want to travel or eat! ;-)

So wonderful to meet your beautiful crew! We have a lot of dogs and all are too big to hold for any length of time. So my own photos would look like yours. I am, however, thinking of ways to include larger breeds--more top of the shoulders/heads of person and non-human companion. Also want to include cats--so please send photos of you and Preston. Does he ride on your shoulders, by any chance?

We also have a big dog in a small body (a terrier, like Hank, but 30 lbs. and solid), and have had some interesting "adventures," like Leslie--can visualize that one. Never a dull moment, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!