.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, March 08, 2010

Holy Crap! This is my 5 year Blogaversary


Five years ago today I started this blog. I have been all over New England bringing you sights and history of this area of the country. This will be my 1659th posting and I intend to continue. I have been letting my postings slip in the last few months, but I will get back to posting soon. I have also started a new blog called "The Grange House" which is documenting the process of turning Grange Hall, which was once a church built in 1800 into our new home. The photo above is the same subject that was my first photo on this blog...but no snow this time. So stick with me and I will bring you more sights and history of New England.

Click here for the link to The Grange House

Holy Crap! This is my 5 year Blogaversary

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger DollZandThingZ said...

Congratulations on your Blogaversary!

Love watching the progress on the Grange house!

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. Thanks for the pictures from home. If memory serves that is Mrs. Steveson's house and the Old Meeting House in back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!