.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, January 14, 2007

MY GIRLS ON HILL


I got lazy today and didn't feel like looking anything up so I am posting photos of my "girls". We were out walking a last week and I snapped a photo of them standing on top of a steep hill.

Labels:

MY GIRLS ON HILL

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Nice Doggies, we have a Yellow Labrador

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Marion said...

They look almost like my dogs. We have a black Lab and an Airedale/Golden Retriever cross!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!