.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

West's Bakery - Bismarck Doughnuts

Hope Valley, RI - I stopped in Hope Valley on my way to Allie's Donuts. At the time, I did not know that the name of the doughnut shop was called. I asked a few people if they know of a good doughnut shop and Allie's was mentioned a few times. But, one guy told me to make sure I went to West's Bakery and try the Bismarck doughnuts. This is a photo of the shop, it appears to be a local hangout. The guys standing out front were discussing hunting as I passed by.



The pastry case.



These are the Bismarcks that I was told about; they are a long doughnut split down the middle, a bit of jelly on the bottom, and then filled with a light cream...delicious! It was well worth the stop. If you are ever near Hope Valley, stop by and have one of these bad boys, you will not be sorry.

Labels: ,

West's Bakery - Bismarck Doughnuts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!