.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, October 26, 2009

Barb's Baked Goods

Sheffield, MA - As I passed by this shop I said to myself, "This is my kind of place, I have to stop". I walked into the front door and I was taken aback some because I was walking into a living room. Luckily, Deb said hello and brought me into the dining room where the baked good were located.



This is Barb with today's offerings. She told me she gets real busy baking pies for Thanksgiving. So if you are in Sheffield, MA, stop by and have something to eat and a cup of coffee.


You can contact Barb at 413-229-8091 or SheffBarbara@yahoo.com

Labels: ,

Barb's Baked Goods

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb's baking is magical! Her brownies are so chocolatey and moist, I always make sure I buy one with whatever else I am ordering! In the time of big box store bakeries, it is wonderful that a rural baker is staying true to her trade!

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous judy anna said...

i stopped in a couple weeks ago and bought a turnover. it was so fresh and delicious and full of filling( i had raspberry)!! i can't wait to try more goodies!!

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous SKNFTG said...

Hii thanks for posting this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!