.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, October 05, 2009

Weekend Puppy Sitting

Oxford, CT - This weekend I puppy sat for my sister-in-law while she and her husband were away. I took these photos while taking her dogs for a walk.


Her two dogs, Montecore on the left and Meredith on the right. By the way, they are brother and sister to my two dogs, we keep it all in the family. Even our cats are brother and sister.


Some color on the water.


And color beside the road.


That's a lot of Bull.


Flying the Colors.

Labels: , , ,

Weekend Puppy Sitting

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger da said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger da said...

Thanks for all of your photos you have shared with us. I don't know how many I have used as my desktop picture but it is a very big number. The enjoyment I get from your blog with the pictures and information is priceless. Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!