.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bish Bash Falls Park

Mt. Washington, MA - I stopped quickly at Bish Bash Falls Park to take some foliage photos. I could hear the falls from the top of the mountain. I was going to take a hike down to the water to take a photo of the falls but when I saw how steep it was I decided to take a photo from from the top. I drove down the road, just over the New York border to try for a easier hike in but since I had my dogs with me I used that as an excuse for not spending the time to hike in, maybe next time.



A panoramic view from the top of the mountain.


A photo of falls, I don't believe these are the big falls that people come to see but falls none the less.


A photo from the top of the hill, it was very steep and has big rocks. You can see where they have placed cables, basically guard rails to keep people from going over the cliffs. They are also a good way to pull yourself up the hill. I did go down the hill a bit and used them to pull myself up.

Labels: , , ,

Bish Bash Falls Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!