.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, November 02, 2009

Spooky Looking Church

Peru, MA - I took a ride with my "Boys" to Peru MA, just to see what it looked like. It was on Halloween and it was a dreary and rainy day. I found that there was not much to photograph, in what I think was the center of town was this church and a fire station. I think this photo is fitting of what kind of day it was and being Halloween.

Labels: , ,

Spooky Looking Church

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Very fitting indeed! Nice find~
Peace.........

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Carol J. said...

Hi there. My husband and I have been to Peru and seen this church. It is an odd place!

We spent some time walking through and photographing the cemetery there and noticed something kind of cool. Many of the citizens of Peru lived into their 80s and 90s, way back when!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!