.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, October 20, 2007

A DAY ALONG THE BANTAM RIVER

Litchfield, CT - Today my wife dropped me off at the Bantam River in Litchfield to do a little kayaking while she had to do some things a few towns away

There were a few people on the river with their kayaks. These two women were out enjoying the day.


No these people are not walking on water, they are walking over the swamp on a wooden walkway. This part of the Bantam River and this pond, Little Pond, are part of the White's Woods Conservation area.



Hot Babes
As I passed these women while they taking a break one of them asked if I would like a pretzel, I explained that I had to get back to the pick up spot where my wife would be waiting for me. Just as I passed them I saw a few bluebirds, so I stopped to see if I could get a photo. They flew away before I was able to get the photo so I went back and asked if they would not mind if I took their photo. One of them said that if I was late just tell your wife that I stopped to take a photo of some hot babes...that is exactly what I did.

Labels: , ,

A DAY ALONG THE BANTAM RIVER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!