.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, October 13, 2007

WHAT DO THESE PHOTOS HAVE IN COMMON?


Glowing Bees



Girl wearing a cow hat.


Man wearing a weird horned mask.


A Polar Bear.


Mariachi Band

...photos from my vacation. I spent the last week in Albuquerque, New Mexico and Dallas, Texas. I have to travel to Florida on business this week but I promise to show more photos of my vacation in the future. Of course, I will be posting New England photos too. While in Albuquerque I attended three days of the Balloon Fiesta so you know there will be a lot of those as well as other interesting things I saw and photographed.

WHAT DO THESE PHOTOS HAVE IN COMMON?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!