.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, August 24, 2007

BEAVERS IN LITCHFIELD

Litchfield, CT - I was driving through "Whites Woods" a nature preserve in Litchfield when I noticed something making waves in the river. I stopped and saw this big beaver swimming. I took a few photos and then I noticed this little beaver swimming down the river. Originally I though it was a muskrat it was so small.

Large Beaver


Small Beaver

Labels: , ,

BEAVERS IN LITCHFIELD

3 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

We have beavers near here but hanvt managed to get a picture. The Canadian 5c coin has a beaver on the reverse side

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

I posted a picture of a bench with a view, 6000ft up a mountain, a few days ago on my Okanagan Daily photo blog

http://okanagandailyphoto.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,
I stumbled onto your blog via Google. Your beaver photographs from Whites Woods in Litchfield, CT caught my eye. I live in Litchfield and one of the pages on my photography website features Whites Woods.

White's Woods

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!