.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

LOOKING FOR CREATURES


Chester MA - I was crossing over a bridge when I spied this boy looking for some sort of creature. I remember long ago as a boy doing the very same thing. Whether it was crayfish, salamanders, or some kind of bug larva, it was always interesting. I just noticed that his jacket says, "Northwest Jr. Flyers Racing Pigeons". I wonder if that has anything to do with what he is catching? Do pigeons eat creatures?

Labels:

LOOKING FOR CREATURES

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

I remember as kids, we used to catch frogs eggs or frog spawn in small ponds and hatch it out in jam jars but they always died

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!