.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, June 04, 2007

A YARD OF IRON ART


Chester MA - This house which is downtown Chester was quite unusual. The yard has a lot of iron fences and pieces of iron work throughout the yard. Normally I would say junk, but it seems to work for this house; very Alice-in-Wonderlandesc.

Here is a display of some rusted toy cars and trains, I like it. Like I said before, it works for this house. I just noticed that these cars have little people in them.

Labels: ,

A YARD OF IRON ART

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How pretty, I grew up in that house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!