.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, May 18, 2006

PASTA AND SEAFOOD

 
Sandisfield, MA – This “restaurant” is located across from Spectacle Pond. It was not open when I was there and I’m not sure when it opens. This restaurant is not exactly on a main road, not even close, and I assume that most people would never even drive past it unless you were heading out to fish at the pond. All I can say is good luck; I definitely have to check this place out again to see how business is.


Enjoy Posted by Picasa

PASTA AND SEAFOOD

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Helen said...

It doesn't look like they have many tables so might a suggest a reservations? Hey, you never know!
Peace.............

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be afraid of the seafood at it unless I was from the area but sure, I'd eat there!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Hallucinogenious said...

I agree with grins
I wouldn't try the seafood!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!