.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

BERKSHIRE MOUNTAIN BAKERY

 
Housatonic, MA - Yep, you guess it another bakery (and I’m not done yet). I stopped when I saw this bakery just to see what kind of bread they were making. I was not disappointed when I viewed what they had in stock. Just in the display case was Cherry Pecan, Bread and Chocolate, Ciabatta, Peasant French, San Francisco, Potato Onion, Sunny Flax, Multigrain, and a few others. All the bread is sourdough based, no added yeast. They also make different kinds of pizza, and Oatmeal Pecan cookies. I did buy a loaf of Multigrain to bring home to my wife for breakfast. For more information go to their website.

Enjoy Posted by Picasa

BERKSHIRE MOUNTAIN BAKERY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!