.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 
Here is the young lady that waited on me. She was working all alone, getting the bread ready. I guess most of the people work early in the morning or late at night. One thing I noticed when I blew the photo up is that she is wearing pearls. The last person I saw wearing pearls when baking bread was June Cleaver.


Enjoy Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Helen said...

How marvelous. What was her name?
Peace..........

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Bill said...

I didn't catch her name. But, I think she might be Russian. There is quite a large Russian population in the Westfield, MA area. I thought she had an accent but I didn't want to post that in case I was totally wrong.

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is the owners daughter,He is French Canadian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!