.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, May 12, 2006

JUST TAKIN' THE HORSES FOR A WALK

 
Sandisfield, MA - On my way back from my Saturday Road Trip I went through Sandisfield and far down the road ahead of me was this woman walking three horses. Well you know what that means...photo op. Unfortunately, I had my two barking dogs in the back of the truck (in the cap), so I was not able to get close without scaring the horses. So I got as close as I dared and took this photo with the telephoto.


Enjoy Posted by Picasa

JUST TAKIN' THE HORSES FOR A WALK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!