.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, July 08, 2010

New England Photo Extra - Alaska


My parents started to worry about me since they had not seen any new postings, well I had gone fishing. Here I am with a 30 pound King Salmon (Chinook).


Here are a couple of Sitka Black Tail deer.


This Stellar Jay landed close to me so I grabbed my camera and snapped a photo.


I was out fishing across from the Mendenhall Glacier.


For some reason I like McDonalds ice cream, while waiting for my plane in the Anchorage Airport I saw someone with an ice cream cone. I went over to the McDonalds and saw that they had two sizes, of course I selected the large. I took a photo of it because my wife would not believe the size. I do have to say this is the best looking cone I ever had at McDonalds. Most of them are sad looking at best.

New England Photo Extra - Alaska

4 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Great set of pics here with nice variety! Looks like you had a beautiful experience. Now get back to work!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Anji said...

I've enjoyed looking at your pictures. We don't get ice-cream like that at McDonalds in France!

I’ve decided to write to all of the people on my BlogMarks list on BlogExplosion. I’m not sure if you are aware of the problems there in the last year. Some of us were trying to keep the approvals up to date and spam away from the forums with out any admin support from the owners.

At the beginning of June we set up our own brand new blog exchange a bit like BlogExplosion but very different as we are available as support 24 hours a day. I thought that you might be interested to know about http://exposeyourblog.com
small yes, but growing…

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Butch said...

Now that is what I would call a truely stacked cone. Where's the sprinkles

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Bella said...

This is a good point here. I made a research on the topic and found many people will agree with your blog. Thank you for this interesting post.





uni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!