.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, February 09, 2009

I WANT CANDY - REDUX


Portsmouth, NH - My wife and I stopped into "I Want Candy" a candy store that I posted about a few years ago. We made our purchases and went to the register to pay and I noticed that they expanded their inventory to "Insect Candy". Just in case you want a Scorpion or Cricket Sucker(lollipop to us New Englanders)this is the place to get them. The candy worms and crickets are sugar-free for you diabetics. Don't forget to pick up some Crickets in Salt n' Vinegar, Bacon and Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. Crickets...the other Green Meat! (from Hotlix website).

The "I Want Candy" website is hard to find. Here it is, "I Want Candy"

Labels: , ,

I WANT CANDY - REDUX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!