.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Bread Euphoria

Haydenville, MA - Behind the nondiscript entrance is Bread Euphoria. Anyone who reads my blog knows how I love bakeries. Inside is a small area where you can enjoy breakfast or lunch. On Fridays and Saturdays they make pizza. But the big draw for me is the bread. I picked up a loaf of Three-seed bread, a round loaf of whole wheat sourdough with millet, flax, and sunflower seeds; the sunflower seeds were on the top of the loaf also. As we like to say, "it had lots of debris in it"; just the way we like it. My wife and I made short work of that(full disclosure - mostly me). Bread Euphoria makes use of as many locally grown products and organic as they can; whenever possible they use locally grown wheat. Yes, you heard that right Massachusetts grown wheat(I will have to look into that).



This is a photo behind the counter, the woman to the left is, Geri Pollard. She and her husband Mark are the owners. Check out their website for more information. (on their website, doesn't Mark look like Penn Jillette from Penn and Teller?)

Labels: , ,

Bread Euphoria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!