.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, January 02, 2009

Breakfast with Santa 2008

Granville, MA - The Granville-Tolland Lion's Club has a "Breakfast with Santa" every year. Here are some photos of the pancakes from that day.

(Note: I am going to try to post more than I have in the past few months. I have not been traveling much so I will be posting some photos I have taken but not posted)


Small pancakes with a side of bacon.


That's one BIG pancake...are you hungry?

Labels: , ,

Breakfast with Santa 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!