.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW SCULPTURE DOG


Granby, CT - This snow sculpture is at the place where we take our dogs to Doggy Day Care once a week, they love it! When I dropped them off yesterday I saw this sculpture, but did I have my camera? Noooooooo. Unfortuately, it was still kind of dark when I took these photos. I must carry my camera at all times! The day before I saw a River Otter in Bloomfield on the skating pond, again no camera.

If you want to know more about Kessler Kennel where my dogs go CLICK HERE I highly recommend them for Boarding or Daycare.

Labels: , ,

SNOW SCULPTURE DOG

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

I love your dog sculpture! ! i am a fellow new englander, and hoping for a little more snow!

melanie

http://mommydoodles.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!