.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, January 11, 2008

RIVERTON FIRE DEPARTMENT


Riveton, CT - The firehouse is decked out in garland and at the same time it has a "Lest we Forget" sign with a black banner. I assume that this is for a fireman that has died recently, not for POW/MIA, but I am not sure.

Labels: , ,

RIVERTON FIRE DEPARTMENT

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Nice building, but those doors Under the sign are low for fire trucks

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

I was looking at you post about the orchards near you, I am the same, surounded by orchards. Next to my house, they are planting high density apples, the work is stopped for winter right now but watch for pics on my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!