.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

CHURCH STEEPLES OF CAMDEN AND WISCASSETT MAINE

Wiscassett and Camden, ME - When I was walking around Camden and Wiscassett I saw many church steeples but the churches were obsucured by trees, which is not a bad thing, so I was able to get a a few photos of these beautiful steeples. I was also able to get photos of some of the churches.


Camden Church

Wiscassett Church, I believe this is has been turned into a antique store.

Same as above but a different angle.

Another Wiscassett Church

Labels: ,

CHURCH STEEPLES OF CAMDEN AND WISCASSETT MAINE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!