.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BIO FUEL?


I saw this tank that is for collecting sap from tapped Maple trees. It has a sign on the side of the tank that you would see on trucks that has a code that tells what kind of material they are hauling. I thought it would be funny to post a photo with photo of the tank and call it "Bio Fuel?". Well I guess the joke is on me, I looked up the code 1170 and guess what it is, Ethenol...bio fuel.

BIO FUEL?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!