.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, March 24, 2007

MAKING THE BEST OF IT



A few weeks back my dogs and I were on a photo road trip in Blanford MA. Well my truck has a bad habit; sometimes the doors lock by themselves. I almost always make sure I remove the keys before I get out of the truck...except this one time. You guessed it, the doors locked. So here I am, on the side of the road, it is very windy and cold, and my two dogs are in the back of the truck. Luckily, I was not too far from town and called AAA(I got to get into this century and get a cell phone). So, for about an hour I was standing out in the cold until the AAA service truck came to unlock the door. In the mean time four A-10 "Warthog" aircraft came up the valley and I was able to get my camera out and snap one photo before I lost them in the sun.

MAKING THE BEST OF IT

2 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Did you notice that you only lock your keys in the car when it is cold, never on a warm day in summer.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Marion said...

Wow, Bill...you have a knack for catching those "moments". I am trying to get into the habit of carrying my camera around with me. Still not too good at it yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!