.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, March 19, 2007

SNOW PONY



North Granby CT - Ah, just two guys, a few beers, relaxing building a sand er, snow sculpture. My wife and I were driving by this house and I noticed this snow sculpture, well, I asked my wife to turn around so I can take a photo of it. So here I go, camera in hand, walking into the yard asking if they would mind me taking a photo of the sculpture. They said no and explained that they usually do this with sand not snow. They said they were going to see if the horse could stand on four legs and not held up with a snow underneath; they also said that they were going to add color to the horse. I go by this house every day so I can't wait to see how it looks tomorrow.

Note: Today(03/19/07) I went by the sculpture and it is now a snow machine ramp.

Labels: , , ,

SNOW PONY

1 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

those guys are quite artistic, They have to use snow in winter, the sand is frozen and too hard to dig into. Much easier for us photographers, just a click of the camera and instant art

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!