.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, January 27, 2007

STATUE OF LIBERTY - SIMSBURY


Simsbury, CT - This full sized Statue of Liberty out in front of Antonio's Restaurant.

Labels: ,

STATUE OF LIBERTY - SIMSBURY

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I want one of those statues for my roof garden! She would look great along with my garden gnomes!

LAST GIRL ON EARTH

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

I understand, the original Statue in NY Harbour was donated to USA by France... I was in france some years ago and came across a similar sized statue to your pic in Calais, France.
I have a picture somewhere, I will see if I can find it

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It figures CT would have a mini statue of liberty... psh CT shouldnt even be considered new england... its an extension of ny.


-jeff in wellesley, MA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!