.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, November 04, 2006

MUSHROOM MADNESS


This is one serious bunch of mushrooms. I know. I know, here he goes with the mushrooms again. Well, for some reason I think mushrooms are interesting subjects and they don't move much. I don't think I've ever seen so many different kinds of mushrooms in one place.

MUSHROOM MADNESS

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

i don't like to eat them for i do agree with you, that they do make an interesting subject and the pics are just proof of that..

awesome shot.

sorry to have missed a few of your post..an unexpected hiccup on the road but i hope to start being able to visit you regularly again. i love my visits here.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Marion said...

I love mushrooms, both for photo variety...and most of all, to eat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!