.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, October 30, 2006


Winsted CT - The restaurant is basically in three rooms. This is the front room, the one you first come into. It has memorabilia on the walls but doesn’t feel cluttered as you might think. It actually has a very comfortable relaxing feel to it.

The lunch menu has a large number of exotic sounding sandwiches, wraps, and salads. I think they would have something for everyone. They even have a selection of sandwiches on Grilled Tandoori Naan (Indian bread). They also serve dinner, I saw a Pork Loin Special on the board when I was there. Next time I go there I think I will have a Cyclone sandwich. Click here for Lunch menu and dinner menu

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!