.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, October 28, 2006

APPLE AND ANTS

 
This just goes to show I will photograph just about anything, but for some reason I like it. There is a funny story with this photo. I bent down to get a close-up of the apple and when I looked up there was a State Trooper's car stopped to see what I was doing. I bet he was thinking, this guy will photograph anything! Posted by Picasa

APPLE AND ANTS

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

oh i'm sure he was just curious. i know i be..it's hard to pass on something like that specially when you have the authority to ask...

i have a ton of apples on my ground..some are on the road and squashed for the pleasure of the birds and squirrels that make a home here...too bad really, the cats love that too..

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Well, well. I seem to follow Chana around, i found your blog through Chana. I just posted a pic of apples on the ground in the orchard across the lane, with a dusting of snow. the snow melted away but the apples remain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!