.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

THE OLD OUT HOUSE


I took a photo of this old out house thinking it would make a great black and white photo. I wasn't sure until I stepped back from the PC; this photo has to be viewed from a distance. To me it almost looks surreal. What do you think?

THE OLD OUT HOUSE

2 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Hi

I enjoy the out house picture, but so I should, My blog is set around outhouses allthough it is a few days since I posted an outhouse,
I put your blog on my links

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

it is surreal..it is from a movie or something.. i love it that is black and white, i think it sets the mood just great for it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!