.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A WALK IN THE WOODS

 
My wife and I took the dogs for a walk in the woods last weekend and here are some photos from that outing Posted by Picasa

A WALK IN THE WOODS

5 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

oh how beautiful where you live..i think i say that often, but i cannot help it..frankly your walk sounds romantic with your lovely wife..here from dr. John's.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Dr. John Marathoning' This afternoon!

I'm missing home so badly now! Thank you so much for sharing, I hope to get up to NH/NJ/PA this November.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Catch said...

Dr John sent me

what a lovely picture...I read your tribute to your wife for your anniversary......shes a lucky woman!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing. I noticed no color yet. We are beginning to have color.
Came from Dr John's marathon

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Lovely place to walk. I see the dogs but where are you. (Lol).
Just passing by to say hello from Dr. John.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!