.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY

 
To my beautiful, wonderful wife…
I just want to thank you for sharing the last 25 years with me. Some times were hard, and some times were good, but we stuck together through it all. You keep my spirits up when I am feeling down, and get my strange sense of humor. I am so glad you came into my life. As the years pass my love for you grows ever stronger. I am so glad I have you to spend my life with.

Love Always,

Bill Posted by Picasa

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY

6 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!
Helen (and I'm sure The Dude would also wish the same were he in the blogosphere!)
Peace...............

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

oh my goodness she is so beautiful. what a lovely lady!

congratulations on a great accomplishment of such a great anniversary!!! to a romantic guy and his lovely wife, may God Bless you always and forever.

now go snugle..lol...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Congratulations to you both!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Thank you all - it was a very nice anniversary. Actually, we are going to have a small dinner at the end of the month with a few relatives and friends to celebrate.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Happy Anniversary a Little late.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, what a wonderful tribute to Wendy, it touched my heart to read it. You are both a wonderful couple! Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!