.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, June 29, 2006

PINK FLOWERS – TICKS

 
Bloomfield, CT - I went out one day to the reservoir in Bloomfield to see if I could find some interesting things to take photos of. I took a few, some things I had posted earlier. I came upon these flowers and thought they would make a nice photograph. These were just off the path and I went closer to take the photo. Well…when I got back to the office I found I had 4 ticks on me; one on my arm and three in my hair. So, I guess I better post it for all the trouble I got in taking it. Remember, Connecticut is the home of Lyme disease.


ENJOY Posted by Picasa

PINK FLOWERS – TICKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!