.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ISRAEL PUTNAM'S FINAL RESTING PLACE

 
Brooklyn, CT - A few days after taking the photo of the Israel Putnam statue in front of the Connecticut State Capital I want to Brooklyn, CT on business and I saw this statue. Since I always bring my camera every where I go, I took some photos. I did not know it at the time but this is the final resting place of Israel Putnam. He was originally buried in the ground but then later put into the base of this statue honoring him. Posted by Picasa

ISRAEL PUTNAM'S FINAL RESTING PLACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!