.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

BANK STREET ROADHOUSE

 
New London, CT - I was down in New London walking around the town on one of my photo hunts and saw this sign painted on a wall. It looked interesting so here it is. The only thing I could find about "Big Daddy" was at this website, you know taught the secret recipe by head hunters, etc. you know, same old, same old. About the Bank Street Roadhouse, when I went to their site it looked like quite the party place, don't believe me...go herePosted by Picasa

BANK STREET ROADHOUSE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!