.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, November 07, 2005

AUTUMN SUNSET

 
I snapped this photo last Thursday, I thought it made an interesting photo. It also makes an interesting screensaver.




As the Stone Turns
I got back from the hospital yesterday after getting my kidney stone lasered out. Unfortunatly, I had some bleeding problems and I had to go back to the hospital for more treatment. I am home now and hopefully will quickly be on the road to recovery.

Stay tuned for the next episode of As the Stone Turns. Posted by Picasa

AUTUMN SUNSET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!